With the Relianeering SES-logger the machine’s vibrations data collection is Simple, Easy and Smart.
Everything that you have to do is:
- Open the RQ-CS protection cup and mount the sensor to the stud
- Scan the cup (RFID tag)
- Press the SES-logger button and wait for 8 seconds.
- Detach the sensor and close the protection cup.
You can collect the machine’s CM Points at any order.
You should not worry about the stat collection schedule. The ReSES.net platform will send you regular notifications.
Send vibration data to the ReSES.net platform
Install ReSES Communicator on your mobile device to transfer files and get machine status and vibration data of your measurement points.
- Create a hotspot on your mobile phone or tablet
- Start the ReSES Communicator app and turn on SES Logger
- Leave the logger and the phone and continue to do your job. In a while, depends on the number of collected points, the data will be transferred to the Cloud.
You can use the app to check immediately, once the data are in the cloud, the velocity band 10-1000 Hz trend.
You can transfer data even during the data collection process. That means, you can see, in 20 sec from starting the data collection, the computed CM points parameters and their trends and alarms.
The ReSES Communicator is available for free on Apple Store and Google Play.
The app has three main screens:
- Dashboard screen
-Status of the communication interface
-Incoming/outgoing files progress
- Site Status screen
-Login to ReSES.net as a Viewer
-See latest vibration data of the Functional Location
-Velocity trend (RMS mm/s) in band 10–1000 Hz
-List of Functional Locations that are overdue or due in the next three days for data collection
- Log screen
-Incoming/outgoing files status