The Power of Data.
- Half of the potential savings are coming from proactive actions.
1/3 of the potential savings are because you can “Act on Time based on information”.
- Half of the equipment analyses compete with status GOOD.
- Above 40% of the equipment CM Status can turn to ATTENTION.
- Less 5% of the faults require priority attention and action.
- 2/3 of the discovered faults required some actions with different priority.
- Using CM online system requires maintenance.
1/4 of the faults and actions are related to maintain the CM system. (80% are related to CM Online systems, 20% to portable)